Discover Paros beauties, walking.
In Paros there is a central paths network of approximately 35 Km.
- Paoikia – Aghii Anarghiroi Monastery
- Paroikia– Livadia- Krios Aghios Fokas
- Paroikia– Koukoumavles- Aghios Arsenios Monastery - Petaloudes
- From Kolimbithres - Mycenaean Palace Archaeological site in Koukounaries
- From Ambelas – Santa Maria or Ambelas - Molos – Marmara (along the coast)
- Kostos - Karavos
- Kostos – Aghia Pakou - Naousa
- Lefkes- Aghia Kiriaki– Agrilies – Afkoulaki – Aghios Gheorghios Lagkadas
- Prodromos – Panaghia Kontiani Monastery
- Marmara – Molos – Fanari - Kalogeras
- From Logaras - Pounda - Mesada - Tserdakia - Hrisi Akti - Drios (along the coast)
- From Marpissa - Avkoulaki
- Aliki – Agkeria –Aghii Theodoroi Monastery – Aspro Horio
Along all the above mentioned routes, the visitors come across houses, small viable cottages made of stone, plaster, soil, canes, seaweed, which prove that beauty lies in simplicity. There are countless windmills, watermills, draw-wells, wells, cisterns, threshing floors and pigeonholes, the so called “four corners virtue” according to Elytis.
Virtue and biotope worth coveting
Paros, a charismatic place
Paros equals Paradise