Paros is gifted with countless beaches. Some are organized, some are secluded but they all have crystal clear waters and each one of them displays unique beauty. Long sandy beaches as well as small isolated bays are close to each other and accessible by road. Whether you are a fan of water sports, solitary escapes, wild parties or alternative activities…..on our island you will find beaches satisfying all tastes. Whatever direction the wind blows, you can always find a protected, peaceful beach; whatever time of year you choose to visit Paros, you can always find a beach just for you. In general, from May till October, you can enjoy your swim in warm sea waters.
• In Parikia, Livadia is near the port while on the other side lie Krios, Marchelo, and Aghios Fokas. Moving to the South, there is Parasporos and Aghia Eirini, while in Kambos settlement there is Voutakos.
• In Naousa you have plenty of options. Kolimbithres, the Park beach in Aghios Ioannis Detis, Piperi, Aghii Anarghiri, Xifara, Laggheri, Santa Maria, Damouli and Ambelas
• Further south, the beaches of Isterni and Ariakas are suitable for lonely visitors
• In Marmara there is Tsoukalia, Molos sandy beach and Kalogeras with the sediments and the ancient lake
• In Marpissa, there is Piso Livadi, Logaras, Pounda and Mesada, Tserdakia, Boudari, Xrisi Akti and Drios
• In Aspro Horio, Lolantonis and Glifa
• In Agkeria, Tripiti, Faraggas, Piso Aliki, Aliki, Aghios Nikolaos, and Makria Miti
(Drag the mouse over the name of the beach you are interested in to view its location on the map and click on the beach name for more information).